Tonight's dinner is a authentic Chinese dish with stir fried eggs and tomato. You can't order this dish in restaurants, at least, I have never seen it. They do have "egg foo yong" at the take away, but this is totally different.
How to make it? It is quite simple, follow the below steps.
1. Take 4 eggs and 4 tomatoes
2. Stir the eggs in a bowl
3. Slice the tomatoes in quarter parts
4. Heat your wok or pan with some oil
5. Add the eggs and scramble
6. or check this pro on youtube :D It looks pretty good!