woensdag 31 augustus 2011

How I grill my steak juicy!

I don't like my steak well done and dry. I like it when my steak is between medium and medium rare and this is how I grill my steak.

Note: it depends on the thinkness of the steak, mine was around 0,6 inch.

1. Heat your grill till it's really hot, this will prevent your steak from sticking to the grill.
2. Season your steak with (sea)salt and pepper on 1 side.
3. When the grill is ready, lay the steak with the seasoned side on the grill.
4. Wait for 2 minutes and season the other side, the steak will not stick to the grill.
5. Turn the steak and wait again for 2 minutes.
6. Turn the steak again and repeat the same for each side for 1 minute. (this is where you get those grill stripes)

This means a total of 6 minutes to grill your steak! If you want those grill stripes, lay your steak first horizontal and then vertical. Or 2 o clock and then 10 o clock.

Bonnn appetit!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten