zaterdag 29 oktober 2011
dinsdag 25 oktober 2011
vrijdag 21 oktober 2011
I might get in trouble for this, but I'm going to share another Chinese secret with you! Your chicken will be very smooth, tender, love and care. And it will only take you 30 minutes!
vrijdag 14 oktober 2011
woensdag 12 oktober 2011
vrijdag 7 oktober 2011
1 small pumpkin (about 400-500g)
3 salted egg yolks
1 small fresh egg
¼ tsp of salt and pepper
1 cup all-purpose flour for coating
Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Steam the duck salted egg yolks for 8-10 minutes. Crush the egg yolks with a folk for later use.
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin, and also remove the fibrous layer beneath.
- Cut pumpkin thinly into the size of fries.
- Mix the pumpkin with the small egg, salt and pepper, leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Coat the pumpkin fries evenly with flour.
- Heat oil in a pan until hot, fry the pumpkin pieces until a golden colour.
- Remove the pumpkin fries from the pan and drain excess oil with paper towels.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a pan; add in the crushed salted egg yolks.
- Stir fry the salted egg yolks until they are light and fluffy. (They should start foaming).
- Add in the pumpkin fries and stir well with the egg yolk.
- Serve immediately.
woensdag 5 oktober 2011
zondag 2 oktober 2011
A couple of months ago my wife was asking her colleague Loek how his weekend was. He told her that his weekend was one not to forget, because he proposed to his girlfriend Nina and she said yes! Excited to hear the happy news she asked for all the details.
By chance it was the time that I was getting more serious with photography and my wife showed him my blog and jokingly said that if he was interested I could shoot his wedding.
They took it seriously and I was so excited to be given this chance! To be shooting as a main photographer at a wedding is a totally new experience to me.
16th September was the big day. The weather forecast was going up and down. It was either rain and thunderstorm or bright and sunny. We were lucky to have beautiful weather and only a short downpour of 15 minutes when the newlyweds were moving locations by car. It didn’t affect the ambiance of the day at all. My wife was the second shooter for the day. We had a great time and we made such a good team!
The wedding itself was so much fun, a reflection of the couple. Loek and Nina are such an easy going and spontaneous couple. We wish them all the love and joy in the world.