zondag 2 oktober 2011

Loek & Nina | Haarlem

A couple of months ago my wife was asking her colleague Loek how his weekend was. He told her that his weekend was one not to forget, because he proposed to his girlfriend Nina and she said yes! Excited to hear the happy news she asked for all the details.


By chance it was the time that I was getting more serious with photography and my wife showed him my blog and jokingly said that if he was interested I could shoot his wedding.


They took it seriously and I was so excited to be given this chance! To be shooting as a main photographer at a wedding is a totally new experience to me.


16th September was the big day. The weather forecast was going up and down. It was either rain and thunderstorm or bright and sunny. We were lucky to have beautiful weather and only a short downpour of 15 minutes when the newlyweds were moving locations by car. It didn’t affect the ambiance of the day at all. My wife was the second shooter for the day. We had a great time and we made such a good team!


The wedding itself was so much fun, a reflection of the couple. Loek and Nina are such an easy going and spontaneous couple. We wish them all the love and joy in the world.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten