It's Monday and that means we will have to eat healthy again.. yeah... we try! :D
I prepared bulgogi last night, it's a Korean dish with thin sliced beef (most of the time it's beef).
- tender beef, about 500 to 600 grams, sliced very thin. You can freeze the beef for a bit to make it easier to slice.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- about 10 medium sized mushrooms
- spring onion
- sesame oil (about 3 tea spoons)
- light soy sauce, 2 or 3 table spoons
- honey, 4 tabele spoons
- roasted sesame seed (additional)
- and some black pepper
You also need lettuce, kimchi and Korean rice. I didn't eat rice tonight to keep the carbs low ;).
Place the ingredients in a big bowl and marinade over night.
Heat your grill and grill the beef with mushrooms etc. for a minute or 2.
(I have been told) How to eat this:
Make a small package with the lettuce, beef, kimchi and rice and eat this in one bite!